Merton College D. 3. 9 (5)
Ruled with pencil in 2 cols of 46 lines.
Written in the monumental protogothic bookhand used for large bibles.
Provenance and Acquisition
Formerly a wrapper for ‘MCR 1602’. Another two leaves are in Exeter Coll., 28. K. 5 (J. Mercerus, Geneva 1573), and other fragments are in the bindings (s. xvii in.) of Bodl. Libr., MSS Bodl. 177, 489, 814, and Auct. F. 5. 30, all given in 1607 by Sir Richard Worseley. Two fragments of one leaf are in Bodl. Libr., MS Lat. th. b. 2, f. 14, taken from the binding of MS Bodl. 90, also given in 1607.
For enquiries relating to this manuscript please contact Merton College Library.
Funding of Cataloguing
Conversion of the printed catalogue to TEI funded by the Warden and Fellows of Merton College .
Last Substantive Revision
2019-11-25: First online publication