University College MS. 190
Diagram of the Temple.
19th-century half morocco
Provenance and Acquisition
“Belonged to the Dominicans of Beverley in s. xv, if not in s. xiii: ‘Fratrium predicatorum’ at the head of f. 1 and ‘fratris Roberti de Eston’ at the foot, both probably in the same hand, s. xiii; ‘Conuentus Beuerlaci’ f. 137, s. xv, ‘C. Hyldyard’ MS 113, f. 169, s. xvi, may have been written before or after the last four leaves of art. 2 were transferred to MS. 113: the same name is on MS. 113, f. 1. Both manuscripts were the gift of Obadiah Walker, master 1676-9.” (Ker)
Summary description by Philip Burnett.
For permission to use images of this manuscript, please contact University College Library: email@example.com
View list of abbreviations and editorial conventions.
Last Substantive Revision
2022-01-13: Record created.