MS. Bodl. 270A
Summary Catalogue no.: 1937
The only division is after fol. 101 (before Ps. cxx, olim cxix).
Imperfect; two leaves being lost at the end.
Some fine, many good initials. (Pächt and Alexander iii. 172, pl. XVIII)
Red leather on boards with leather clasps, early 16th cent. English work, much worn, but the boards are older.
Provenance and Acquisition
An offset on one of the boards shows that a 15th cent. Latin deed naming the church of St. Mary at Whitkirk in Yorkshire was once in the binding.
Presented by sir George More in 1604.
Digital Bodleian (10 images from 35mm slides)
Last Substantive Revision
2020-04-01: Description revised to include all information in SC.