MS. Bodl. 406
Summary Catalogue no.: 2297
Drawing added in 1551 to a MS. of 1291 on fol. xviii verso. (Pächt and Alexander iii. 1192)
Old boards and sewing, re-covered about a.d. 1600, and lately re-backed and mended.
Provenance and Acquisition
Leeds, Kent, Augustinian abbey of St Mary the Virgin and St Nicholas: "Liber monasterii de Ledes per fratrem Thomam de Meydistane ipsius loci canonicum" (c. 1300), on endleaf at beginning, formerly pasted down. (MLGB3: evidence from an ex-libris inscription or note of gift to an institution).
Old boards and sewing, recovered c. 1600. (MLGB3)
Last Substantive Revision
2022-04-04: Add binding information from Summary Catalogue.