MS. Digby 222
Summary Catalogue no.: 1823
Provenance and Acquisition
Canterbury, Kent, Benedictine cathedral priory of Holy Trinity or Christ Church: Assigned to Christ Church, Canterbury, on the evidence of marks in the margins (see fol. 1r), cf. the note for CCCC S.P.71. (MLGB3: evidence from marginalia, sometimes distinctive of a particular house or known scribe).
At foot of fols. 1r, 13r, 21r, 29r, 37r "Dominus Ranð de arundell" (s. xiv in.). See Bracton and Azo, Selden Soc. (MLGB3)
2 o folio: "Hoc autem". (MLGB3)
Donated to the Bodleian, 1634.
Last Substantive Revision
2021-12-14: Add provenance information from MLGB3.