MS. Digby 77
Summary Catalogue no.: 1678
Composite: fols. 1-82 || B || C || D
Provenance and Acquisition
Fols. 150-97 were formerly part of Merton College MS. 251
Donated by him to the Bodleian, 1634.
Summary description abbreviated from the Quarto Catalogue (W. D. Macray, Bodleian Library Quarto Catalogues IX: Digby Manuscripts, repr. with addenda by R. W. Hunt and A. G. Watson, 1999). Decoration follows Pächt and Alexander (1973).
Last Substantive Revision
2017-07-01: First online publication.