MS. Lat. th. c. 15
Summary Catalogue no.: Not in SC (late accession)
Cf the Quaracchi edition, Anal.Francisc. V (1912) pp.Liv, Lv
Drawn up by Marcus Trivixano, provincial of the Romagna, part pr. from this MS. by Sbaralea, Supp. ad scriptores trium ordinum s.Francisci, Rome, 1806, p.514.
2 cols., 47–59 lines
Plain red and blue initials (flourished on fols. 98v and 100r).
The original boards have been removed and the MS. is covered by a sheet of a 14th cent. Italian Lectionary. The binding of this MS. contained a fragment of Josephus' De bello Judaico, now MS. Lat. hist. b. 1, fol.20.
Provenance and Acquisition
Written by Paulus de Marostica in 1465, finished 23 Feb. (colophon)
'Iste liber est de conventu fratrum minorum de Rimino', 16th century
Franciscan convent at Ferrara, 18th century
Richard Heber, his sale, 1836, pt. XI, lot 319
Last Substantive Revision
2017-07-01: First online publication.