- This record contains information from the Getty Thesaurus of Geographic Names, copyright 2017 the J. Paul Getty Trust, released under the Open Data Commons Attribution License (ODC-By) 1.0.
- External links:
- MS. Ashmole 1523 (Selected pages online) — 14th century, beginning;; additions, 15th century, middle; English, East Anglia, probably Norwich; additions, English
- MS. Bodl. 316 (Selected pages online) — 1394 × 1397; English, Norwich
- MS. Canon. Misc. 110 (Selected pages online) — c. 1400; English, Norwich
- MS. Douce 366 (Digital facsimile online) — 13th century, late; additions, c. 1310-20 and c. 1325; English, East Anglia; additions, Norwich
- MS. Douce b. 5 — Composite manuscript
- MS. Fairfax 20 — 14th century, second quarter (before 1352); English, Norwich
- MS. Lat. liturg. f. 19 (Selected pages online) — 14th century, end; English, Norwich (?)
- MS. Rawl. D. 649 — c. 1595; English, Norwich
- MS. Rawl. liturg. e. 9 (Selected pages online) — c. 1416-1425; English, Norwich
The above references reflect only the current coverage of the online catalogue and may not be comprehensive.