Canon law [Greek]
- MS. Barocci 86 (Digital facsimile online) — Composite manuscript
- MS. Gr. misc. f. 4 — 11th century, late or 12th century, early; Byzantine, Constantinople (?)
- MS. Holkham Gr. 9 — 16th century; 1520; Byzantine Empire, Lod (Lydda) (in part)
- MS. Holkham Gr. 12 — 15th c., written before 1459, anticipating mention of Easter of 1459 (fol. 30v).
- MS. Holkham Gr. 57 — Composite manuscript
The above references reflect only the current coverage of the online catalogue and may not be comprehensive.