Statutes of England [Latin]
- See also:
- Christ Church MS. 103 — s. xiii/xiv; England (?Cobham, Surrey)
- Exeter College MS. 153 — s. xv¾; London?, England
- MS. Add. C. 188 — 13th century, late - 14th century, early (fols. 132–220, after 1297); English
- MS. Bodl. 940 — 14th century, second quarter (after 1310); added decoration, 15th century; English
- MS. Hatton 109 — 14th century, second half; English
- MS. Rawl. C. 230 — 14th century; English
- MS. Rawl. C. 310 — 14th century, second quarter; English
- MS. Rawl. C. 459 — 14th century; English
- MS. Rawl. C. 507 — 14th century
- MS. Rawl. C. 668b (Selected pages online) — c. 1300; English
- MS. Tanner 450 — 14th century, middle; English
- Merton College 16. h. 8 — s. xiv in.
- Merton College MS. 297B — Composite manuscript
The above references reflect only the current coverage of the online catalogue and may not be comprehensive.