Brecon, Brecknockshire, Benedictine priory of St John the Evangelist
- The priory church served as a parish church after 1538 until constituted as the current Brecon Cathedral in 1932.
- External links:
- MS. Laud Misc. 667 — 15th century; English
- MS. e Mus. 93 — 12th century, first half; English
The above references reflect only the current coverage of the online catalogue and may not be comprehensive.