- This record contains information from the Getty Thesaurus of Geographic Names, copyright 2017 the J. Paul Getty Trust, released under the Open Data Commons Attribution License (ODC-By) 1.0.
- External links:
- MS. Barocci 21 (Digital facsimile online) — Composite manuscript
- MS. Barocci 93 (Digital facsimile online) — 16th century, second quarter; Crete (?)
- MS. Bywater 4 — 1418; Crete
- MS. Holkham Gr. 15 — 11th century, second half; (except for fols 1r-7r, 181r-end, added 14th-15th century); Crete (?)
- MS. Holkham Gr. 2 — 15th century
- MS. Holkham Gr. 7 — 1617; Crete, Monastery of S. Antonios Brontisios
- MS. Holkham Gr. 75 — 16th c. (fols 1-112) and 17th c. (fols 114-215v, colophon: 28 March 1610, see Scribes, fols 114-259.; Crete, Monastery of St Antonios Apezanon (fols. 114r-225v)
- MS. Holkham Gr. 9 — 16th century; 1520; Byzantine Empire, Lod (Lydda) (in part)
- MS. Holkham misc. 28 — 15th century; Italian, Venice
The above references reflect only the current coverage of the online catalogue and may not be comprehensive.